Saturday, June 17, 2017

Love Thoughts From Bacolod City College (BCC)

Always say I love you before I go to sleep. If I die before I wake then I'll take your love with me. - FB post by Analiza Merlan, June 15, 2015 Forever's not enough for me to love you so. - FB post by MaRia Kathrina Espera, August 16, 2015 I choose to love you in silence because in silence, I find no rejection, and in silence no one owns you but me. - Inspiring SMS from Geraldin Nashlene Diwatin I don't need the whole world to love me, just you. - FB post by Mary Felicidad Olmedo, September 29, 2015 It’s easy to sacrifice everything for love but it’s definitely hard to find the person who deserves that sacrifice. - Inspiring SMS from Angel Relota LABA me like you do. - James U. Sy Jr. Live the life you love, Love the life you live. - FB post by Emilyn Garcia Eran, September 23, 2015 Love as many as you can. As long as indi ka lang madakpan. - Funny SMS from Angel Cuyno Go Love doesn't need to be perfect; it just needs to be true. - Inspiring FB comment by James Kelly, May 31, 2015 Love hurts. Hate hurts even more. - James U. Sy Jr., August 18, 2015 Love I gave just never enough. Time has come to lay it down. – Alexander Jubilan Love is forever. it's the person who gives up. - James U. Sy Jr., December 13, 2015 Love in the air we breath, that's why we live. - James U. Sy Jr. People fall in love without knowing why or how. It is because love is a special feeling that doesn't require many answers. - FB post by Jairah Franco Ladrera, September 19, 2015 Please don't hate yourself just because you loved so true. If he could not see your value, then he is not worth your time, effort, and love. - James U. Sy Jr., advising a student, September 19, 2015 So far yet so near. Time and distance between us will be overcome by love. - James U. Sy Jr., September 11, 2015 The candles flicker in the fading light. I’d sit alone and watch that lonely night. My heart belongs to you so take it. And promise me you’ll never break it. Please just stay beside me. And please tell me you’ll never leave me. They say you’ve found someone to love you. But that can’t stop me from loving you. I also want to find somebody too. But I can’t because all I want is really you. - Inspiring SMS from Nickey Searl Basence of BSIT ELEX 2 The greatest form of love is one that is felt, not one that is uttered. - James U. Sy Jr. True love is like a man playing chess, always afraid of losing his queen. But no matter how difficult the game is, the queen always sacrifices even her own life just to protect her king. - Inspiring SMS from Angel Relota Waiting is a sign of true love and patience. Anyone can say “I love you” but not everyone can wait and prove it’s true. - Inspiring SMS from Angel Relota We fall in love by chance, We stay in love by choice. - FB post by Ryza Provido, May 23, 2015 We make our own destiny and we write our own love story. Our actions and decisions in the present are influenced by our past yet it is our present that will form our future. - James U. Sy Jr., advising a student, December 13, 2015 Why I love you so I do not know. Why I should leave I know. - Alexander Jubilan Without the love of God infusing our lives, it is impossible to truly love others. - Inspiring SMS from Glaiza Abne Cabillo of MM 3A: You don't need forever to prove your love is true. - James U. Sy Jr. You made me smile. You made me laugh, but the best thing you did is you made me fall in love. - Geraldin Nashlene Diwatin

No comments: